Drug addiction is a chronic disorder characterized by psychological and/or physiological dependence on a mood-altering substance. Drug testing is performed extensively to detect substance use and assess the treatment compliance of a patient. Routine urine drug testing remains the most widely accepted method of drug testing for substance abuse and addiction medicine programs.
Professionals specializing in addiction medicine and substance abuse treatment can be confident that they are receiving the highest quality results when they select our comprehensive oral fluid and urine drug testing panels. We have individually tailored monitoring protocols that have been specifically developed to meet the needs of the drug treatment patient. We offer personalized support with direct access to our renowned and dedicated staff of toxicology professionals, who are committed to working with you to improve patient care. Assurance Toxicology is among the leaders in this field and is a pioneer in developing state-of-the-art methodology, so you can be assured that our drug monitoring services meet all of your testing needs.
Assurance Toxicology wants to partner with your addiction treatment facility to offer:
- Comprehensive and customizable drug testing options
- Individually tailored collection and pick-up services
- Simple, easy-to-read and timely reports
- The fastest turnaround time possible
- In-house confirmations and quantitation using Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry, recognized as the highest standard in toxicology
- Consultations with our expert toxicologists
- Direct billing of patient insurance
- Multiple reporting choices including Web-based, facsimile, hardcopy